#126 22 Oct 12 :: 08:27

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Re: Escaping into dreamland

Well, in my dreams not even other gueststars show up. I just don't dream anything or I forget it the second I wake up.

I hugged the Seeker!

#127 23 Oct 12 :: 02:06

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

Me too unless its a nightmare I remember those.

I met Marilyn Manson/Twiggy Ramirez 10/25/12! & Twiggy 2/9/14
Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

#128 26 Oct 12 :: 17:52

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Yeah, I do remember nightmares or really strange dreams. The ones I want to forget. lol

I hugged the Seeker!

#129 16 Jun 13 :: 09:25

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

I had a double Marquette dream! big_smile the world was kinda messed up. then Sean came to me asking for my help to get Chris back. He had been taken to some underground compound as a prisoner. We went in trying to break him out. We found him, we had a plan, we failed miserably. That part was like comedic bit on clumsy people. we were caught, but we managed to get away. then we had to try another tactic and we went under cover as people who were living in the compound. they were like a terrorist group. Like good people on a good cause but coming up terrorists. Gun crazies and all that crap. Then we were in some big dining hall  trying to look like we belonged there. We were surprised to see Chris was there eating with the other people like he belonged there. people were scared of him. he was some kind of badass. He was still prisoner, there were guards looking at him, but for some reason Sean wanted to go sit with him anyways. I was scared out of my mind and became very clumsy. I noticed non of us had anything to drink, so I went to get us some. there were many drink choices and the glasses were of different shapes and sizes. it was hard to fit three of them into my hands. of course I dropped some and pulled some attention. I freaked even more and closed my eyes hoping to be invisible. I heard some noise around me like people were starting to fight. I cursed myself to the lowest part of hell for messing stuff up... then I felt a strong comforting hand on my shoulder and Chris' voice saying "come with me if you want to live".

lol just had to write that down before I forgot. I love my movie dreams but they're way more fun to see in a viewer's perspective.when ever I'm in the story, my heart races and then at some point the dream ends too soon because my adrenaline shakes me out of REM sleep. then it's another dream or nothingness.

Last edited by CappuGirl (16 Jun 13 :: 09:30)

joa219crysig.jpg

#130 17 Jun 13 :: 07:46

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

aww i havent Chris dreamed in forever

I met Marilyn Manson/Twiggy Ramirez 10/25/12! & Twiggy 2/9/14
Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

#131 20 Aug 14 :: 10:51

EOcean214
Dorquette

first one in a looong time.  We were getting married and fought the entire time until the wedding. Haha.  wink

Lindsey

#132 20 Aug 14 :: 23:45

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

That's funny!  At least you still got marrried, right?   tongue

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#133 25 Aug 14 :: 04:32

EOcean214
Dorquette

we did indeed Deb wink  Best dream all week.  All I've had or been able to remember are nightmares.  I hate it when that happens.

Lindsey

Board footer